A few years ago I joined Ali Edwards in picking a word to focus on throughout the year.
First year I chose True, then it was Live and then Believe.
I wasn't really planning on having a word this year, but forget that.....I have a word! :)
I don't even know where it came from but it's in my head and there is a reason for it so this year my word is
PURPOSE.
I'm excited to see how this word will inspire me and help me to grow throughout this year.
Here's the definition of my word Purpose:
as a noun ~
First year I chose True, then it was Live and then Believe.
I wasn't really planning on having a word this year, but forget that.....I have a word! :)
I don't even know where it came from but it's in my head and there is a reason for it so this year my word is
PURPOSE.
I'm excited to see how this word will inspire me and help me to grow throughout this year.
Here's the definition of my word Purpose:
as a noun ~
{the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, etc}
as a verb
as a verb
{to set as an aim, intention, or goal for oneself}
and
—Synonyms
{object, point, rationale, mean, contemplate, plan}
and
—Synonyms
{object, point, rationale, mean, contemplate, plan}
I'm kinda excited about this word! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment