It's SO COLD today. -20 That's not including the wind chill. I decided not to go to church today because it is so cold. I don't mind staying home at all, but today I really wanted to be in church and actually was suppose to teach the youth. And, I had "treats" ready for my Women's Retreat girls.
I have listened to one sermon this morning. It was by David Shin (Tennille Sucket's husband). It was titled The Inner Life of Devotion. Excellent! If you want to watch or listen to any of the sermons from the GYC conference the website is: http://gycweb.org/node/58
I plan on listening to a few more today.
Scarlett and I went to Bismarck yesterday. We had a very good time! She is much more beautiful (she got her hair done). We had lunch at Applebees, very good! I also found some bargins, which I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment