Tuesday, January 1, 2008

TRUE

My word for this year is TRUE! I have chosen it because I feel very strong about being true in all aspects of life. I think this word will help me in this year to stand up for me, to be honest, to be careful with all words, and many other things I am yet to explore. I want to be true to myself, my family, my friends and co-workers. Sometimes it's not always easy to be that way, but it is the best way to be.
TRUE: real; genuine; authentic; sincere; not deceitful;firm in allegiance; loyal; faithful; steadfast;exact; precise; accurate; correct;reliable, unfailing;honest; honorable; upright.
Lots of words describe TRUE! I like it!

1 comment:

Susie Moore said...

Hi. I think your blog is great! I tried to respond to your comment on my blog, but it didn't work out. I see that you found a great scripture link for your blog.

I look forward to reading your entries!

Susie
Stolen Moments Designs