Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's 2008 already! Wow. Does time go fast or what. Didn't do anything last night, but am planning to go to Larry and Billie Jo's to start a new adventure. They are starting a course on money management and how to get out of debt and I'm joining them. It will be good, but hard I am sure!
I'm working on coming up with my Word for the year. Every year Ali E give us a challenge to come up with one word that we will use throughout the year as our focus on life, etc. Last year my word was Live. It was a good word! So far this year, I've narrowed it down to 3 words and I will be deciding hopefully today which one it will be.
I'm also thinking of doing what is called the 365 day project. I don't know alot about it, but it's basically a journal of the year, and you take a picture of something everyday and that is included in the journal. Good challenge.
Well I'm off to get ready for the day. Hope you all have a wonderful first day of 2008!

No comments: