Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Back.

I just got home tonight after spending a few days at Amy's. We had alot of fun. Shopping, cooking, relaxing and going to the movie Juno.
I came home to a terrible storm! I could hardly see anything...literally Anything...for the last 25 miles or so. It was very scary! I was so glad to see home! We haven't had much bad weather in the past few years...so this is it! It's here. I'm thankful I do not have to go anywhere tomorrow. I plan to just hang out here, put some things away and work in my basement.
I'll post some pictures of our weekend later tonight or tomorrow. I've got to get them on the computer, etc...

3 comments:

Brandon H. said...

What did you think of Juno?

amy & lisa said...

It was good. I had a hard time not crying a few times! I tried to overlook some of the dumb stuff in the movie, but really the story was good and heart touching...I thought. Amy and I went out and bought the soundtrack...she loves the music in it!

Brandon H. said...

That's great. I thought it was a wonderful film. Ellen Page was fantastic. I thought the writing was brilliant too. There were so many great jokes. I would agree with Amy on the music, it was well done.