Tuesday, January 22, 2008
If you Pray....
I am asking everyone to please pray for my dear friend's son Ryan. Some of you know Ryan, others may not. Ryan is a 21 year old young man with a huge potential to succeed in life, however, he has a disease....he is addicted to alcohol and it is destroying his life to the very core. Ryan is currently being treated at the Hospital because he has threatened to take his life and that of his parents. He is willing to walk away from his family and farming, which has been his dream of life since he was a small boy. He is willing to give everything up....for alcohol. This is not the Ryan that I have known in my life. This is NOT Ryan! My prayer is that we all can come together and surround his life with so much prayer that the evil one will have to flee in defeat! Ryan's family wants him back and so does God! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless you, sweet sister in the Lord.
I love you.
Ryan's mom.
Post a Comment