Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2nd post today!!

Just wanted to add a few things to this mornings post. As far as the washing machine and getting a deal, well, I DID ask if the sticker price was the sale price. I tried! I did get $10 off the price so I do feel better about trying to wheel and deal. :) Thanks Dave Ramsey for the inspiration.
On my prayer list is Sandy and I did receive an email from her and her dad did pass away today so just pray for her family during this time. She said that the family was all with him so that is a blessing.

I had lunch with Elreen today and I was sharing with her how I've been giving my friends at church and work little "poop" gifts each month. She was so excited and she wants to be on my "poop" list too! I thought it was kinda funny to want to be on that sort of list. But it is a good list I suppose. I enjoy so much giving little things and making people smile so I am certainly happy to add her to my list.
I think that's all for now. Gotta do alittle internet searching quick and try to get some things done around here. Oh and yes..I DID take my Photo today!

No comments: