Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It happened...

After 62 days in a row of taking a photo a day yesterday I forgot!! I am so completely disappointed! It's the dumbest thing too, because just as I was getting off the computer last night I thought to myself "oh no, I haven't taken my photo today...what will I take it of" and then I went to bed. When I woke up this morning I remembered. GRRR I think what I'll do is I have a picture of Destiny and Joel that I took on Saturday and I will use that for yesterday's photo. Not the same, but what else can I do. Now I just have to move on! It's weird cuz Amy and I had talked about this very thing a while back. We wondered what we would do if we would forget to take a photo on one day. Well I can wonder no more. I've experienced it.
But on to something exciting! I bought a new washing machine! I'm very excited and looking forward to having a good working machine here. Once I have it paid for I will go back and buy the dryer. They will deliver the washer on Thursday. Maybe that will be my photo for the day...if I remember to take it!! :)
I'm adding names to my prayer list so if you have a chance to go over it and pray for these people that would be nice.
Have a great day all! And Happy Birthday Jan Jones! :)

No comments: