Sunday, March 2, 2008

Broken!

Things are not working so good around here and I'm not liking it! My dishwasher is not liking those little plastic pack soaps at all. I've washed the same load like 4 or 5 times and it will not dissolve the little pack. So this time I opened the pack and I tell ya what....it better work!
Our computer is always on the fritz.
The garage door opener doesn't always close the door. I have to make sure every time that is actually closes ALL the way!
So we've been wondering about our washing machine for some time. Well today was it's day to quit. It's old...but goodness, did it have to quit? Thankfully I had done 2 loads of laundry which included towels and underclothes. So yes...I've got clean underwear. All is good! :)

I worked ALOT to day on favor ideas and such for Christian Womens Retreat. I LOVE paper!
I'm currently trying to listen to the next Dave Ramsey Money Management Lesson. I've fallen very far behind in the lessons...now I have to hit it hard. He has such good points. I do recommend his class. Right now he's saying that you need to negotiate a bargain on EVERY thing. ASK. And I'm thinking ok, I've got to go buy a new washing machine...will I be able to ASK for the bargain!? We'll see.

Scarlett, Amanda and I went to the movie 27 dresses last night in Harvey. I enjoyed it. I think part of the enjoyment was just us girls hanging out. But Scarlett wouldn't eat any popcorn!

I'll try to post some pictures of the projects I've been working on later.

No comments: