Thursday, March 13, 2008

Creating

I've been in such a slump with my scrapbooking and crafts. Nothing has been coming together all week. I got all these new things from my CTMH Party and I sat down with them Wednesday night and nothing even looked good! I made a couple cards....they are not so good, really! This afternoon I headed downstairs again to see if I could do anything. Well, I was able to finally get some things done and I feel alot better. I've been working on things for Women's Retreat and I moved all that stuff off my work table. I think it helped because I had all that stuff staring me in the face and then all the stuff for my friends march gifts....and pictures....and new stamps...and scraps and just stuff. I have such a mess! I think it was all just distracting me. I can't really show stuff on my blog yet, I have to give it away first...then I'll post it.
But here's a picture of my very messy space....It's my day 70 photo.

Oh and here's a little basket I made tonight.


Marsha found my name on the front cover of Newsweek! I guess I (ya right) wrote an article for Newsweek. It was on Marriage and specifically that of the Clinton's. Well whatever, it was fun to see my name there anyway. :)

No comments: