Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Cat

Anthony's cat Sleepy has been sick for about 24 hours where she can't seem to keep anything down. Yes this post is yucky!! The dumb thing is that she goes back and tries to eat again! I'm so SICK of cleaning up after her....but I do feel bad also, because obviously something is not right and she probably feels really bad. I'm probably going to have to take her to the vet which in itself is a huge thing. We don't have a vet clinic in the area. I'll have to do some checking to see where I can get her in at. Poor cat.

On a much better note...the stuff came from my Close to My Heart Party! I am so excited and I have to get downstairs and start creating! Everything looks so nice. Awesome products!

Oh and American Idol is on tonight. It's the night that one contestant has to go....and as long as it's not Jason Castro or Brook White, I'm good. I know I shouldn't get into watching that show, but it is one of my favorites. Every year, I think I won't watch it this time...and I always do anyway. So it's almost 8 and I gotta run.

No comments: