Saturday, October 18, 2008

Even better exciting news!

My son is getting married! After dating his girlfriend for well over 5 years he asked her tonight to be his wife and she said yes! Although I haven't actually talked with him since before the proposal I do know that he did ask and she did say yes. I called her mom just to see if the two of them were back at their house...which they weren't. We couldn't be happier for him. He is getting a lovely girl and her family is just wonderful too. When he was off buying a ring...I knew it! He didn't have to tell me what he was doing. I told him it's a mom thing, we just know those kinds of things. He will be home tomorrow for one day and then back again to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew It!
Remember Friday when we talked about this?? It is wonderful news for all of you.

Congratulations to the soon to be
Mother-In-Law!