Sunday, October 12, 2008

I did a bad thing

I was working online on a new blog (details about that another time) and as I was searching for a new template...I aquired a virus on my computer! :( I've been working all day on it trying to remove it. I've been on the phone with both Glen and Anthony. I've run all my Virus stuff and downloaded a new Virus cleaner upper...but I still have the stupid thing. My computer seems to be running ok, but it keeps telling me that my computer is infected. I had big plans for my computer today...so I'm kinda bummed. I'm using Glen's computer for all my blogging and emailing. Don't want to send anybody anthing. :)
But good news....I won a book from another blogger! It's called SOS for PMS. I won it on In Pursuit of Proverbs 31. It's a blog on my blog list if you want to check her out. Anyway, I think the book will go along nicely with the Magic PMS Wand Jan Jones recently gave me. :)

No comments: