Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vacation and becoming an Entrepreneur

Well it's vacation time! Whoo hoo! I'm off for about 1 1/2 weeks and I have lots of plans. Today I am going to Fargo, tomorrow Amy and I are going to the cities. We are staying with my cousin and going to a concert and whatever else we can find to do. I will stay in Fargo till Thursday when Karla and I will be going to Lincoln to see the boys. I have not been to Lincoln in several years so this will be a treat.
Last night I ordered 1000 plastic bags that will be filled with Glen's Kettle Corn! We are going to do this thing. Glen makes the best Kettle Corn and this is a perfect opportunity for us to make some money. I am planning to peddle it to stores, and lots of people!! :) It will be an adventure that's for sure. I'm also working on getting my Party business going. It's a process.
Well that's it for now...so much to do before I can get going on my way. I would have liked to sleep in this morning...but just can't, too much on my mind.
Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so proud of you and your new endeavor! You always make the best things for party favors and I'm sure you'll do great with your business.

I'm trying to build my paper crafting business myself, so I will pray for you as you work on yours!

Good luck with the kettle corn, it is delicious!

Love, Jen