Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally I made some of these...

I've read about the peppermint candy favors for a long time now. I've seen alot of really cool ones done up. But I had never made any...until tonight. I didn't work to hard on coming up with a design tonight, but I did get some put together. Next time I'll be more creative. They are so easy to make and they look cool. I will want to buy peppermint patties at Walmart or my favorite Target instead of the local grocery store though!! They were $4.61 in Harvey. That's just crazy.
Once again my pictures are terrible. But here they are:

1 comment:

Amico Dio said...

Hi Lisalyn! You won the book over at my blog! I'll need you to email me with your snail mail so I can get that out to you this week.

Congratulations and thanks for participating!