Saturday, October 4, 2008

Norsk Hostfest

Well Elreen talked us girls into going to the Hostfest. First time for all 3 of us (Marilyn, Jeanette and I). I will say that because there was the 4 of us, we had a good time. As for the Hostfest, I wouldn't need to go again, except maybe to eat! We did try alot of good things. There were so many people there too. Wow, lots of older people!! I did love looking at the way the decorations were done up. The colors and such were just so cool. I got more Party Ideas!! :)
Here are a few photos from the day:
Elreen and I

This photo shows how they had the ceilings decorated. These strips are just like the plastic tablecloths you get at the party store.
The four of us with a "troll".

The food!! Here is Knefla and kraut and rice pudding....but we also had donuts, rosettes, spinach triangles, bakalak (sp), lefsa, kettle corn, homemade rootbeer, and pineapple whips.



1 comment:

Anna said...

Fun girl trip!!You are a blogging machine, I really like your page :)
PS
Will you be in Carrington for thanksgiving?
Anna