What a day. I've accomplished just about nothing all day! It's cold and dreary out and although I LOVE that kind of weather, it kind of put me in a l.a.z.y mood. It happens. :) I had to go out to get the mail and buy cat litter and that was just about enough of outside for me today.
I spent alot of time on the internet...that's ok, right? BUT, I didn't study at all! Shame on me, how am I going to complete my course if I don't study?
So tonight, I'm sipping on some absolutely wonderful hot cocoa and thinking I'm going to get ready for bed early...it's 8pm. Maybe I'll read a bit...it's a good day for reading.
Boy am I going to pay for my laziness later on.
Oh well. :)
I spent alot of time on the internet...that's ok, right? BUT, I didn't study at all! Shame on me, how am I going to complete my course if I don't study?
So tonight, I'm sipping on some absolutely wonderful hot cocoa and thinking I'm going to get ready for bed early...it's 8pm. Maybe I'll read a bit...it's a good day for reading.
Boy am I going to pay for my laziness later on.
Oh well. :)
2 comments:
We all need days like that-You will get done what you need to...eventually! :)
did I miss that, what course are you taking? I'm getting ready to try my hand back at "school" ahhhhhh
Post a Comment