
Here it is Wednesday again. I haven't posted just too much lately. Too many other things on my mind. Today I received a card in the mail and this is the verse that was shared ~
"Behold I come quickly, HOLD FAST what you have that no one may take your crown." Rev 3:11
I just need to say that I needed to read that! With everything that has been happening around here, I HAVE compromised the crown that God has for me. When life hands you ugly stuff, when you get hurt, and you don't know how to deal with it.... you tend to want to get even or just plain give up on all things. That's not ok. I really am just trying to take one day at a time and know that my worth resides in WHO I am and not WHAT I do for a living, WHERE I live, or anything else for that matter.
There are ugly things all around us and Evil is waiting to devour each one of us. I see it so much.
Stand strong!
Keep focused on Him!
Fight for the right to keep the crown that He HAS ready for each one of us (the verse says "YOUR crown")!
No comments:
Post a Comment