Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time

Wow, it's almost a week since I last posted! It's just crazy how fast time goes...and how busy I keep myself. Anthony is coming home this weekend so that will be fun....and work, cause he likes to eat! :) MiKaela will be here for the weekend also, so that means I better get busy and clean the house.

To those of you who have been praying for me and for specific prayer requests on my blog prayer list...I want to say Thank You! Please don't stop. It seems like things are different and that I can tell that someone is praying. I know God has a plan and He wants good for us, it's just that sometimes life is SO hard that we forget that.

1 comment:

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Dear Sweet Lisa, I absolutely fell in love with your party blog, but this...this is awesome!

Amazing how the Lord (and the crazy world of blogging) connect you with so many wonderful people! :)

Blessings,
Brooke