Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WFW




Amydeanne at The 160 Acre Woods give us a challenge today with this verse. How easy is it somedays to get lost in our troubles and not be joyful? For me, it happens more that I would like to admit. Life is hard and I don't understand why certain things happen or don't happen for that matter. But........we are instructed to Be Joyful. Need to work on that. :)

8 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

:) Your header made me smile....I have that bird as a background on my computer often because it is so whimsy and it makes me smile!

Blessings and Happy WFW!

Trina said...

Happy WFW & have a blessed rest of the week :)

Laurie Ann said...

amen! Happy Word Filled Wednesday to you.

Mimi said...

Dang, I just realized I missed WFW trying to reaspond to all the comments I got yesterday!

Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!

Cristina said...

I love your blogs! So glad you found me.

Amydeanne said...

you and me both! sometimes I forget just how much "Joy" I've got!

Cathy said...

I think that is beautiful.