So on to the picture and verse ~
This picture was taken by my daughter a couple years ago. I didn't ask permission to use it, do you think she'll mind? Too bad. :)
The verse is something that I need to remind myself of every day!! Seriously, I don't think I think about what I am doing and that it really matters....but I am representing my Father here, so it DOES matter. Give God the glory of ALL things. Simple.
Visit Amydeane at 160 Acre Woods with more wonderful words from our Father!




5 comments:
wow! you did great! :)
i hope to get adobe photoshop installed on my pc again soon so i can create my own images soon too. you inspired me today!
http://chrisamador.blogspot.com/ and http://www.mommyjourney.com/
see you there!
Very nice! I am always trying to find a better way to write on my photos.
You did a fantastic job! Beautiful picture and great Scripture. Happy WFW to you.
Wonderful post.
I think you did great! I've always wanted to make my own too, but I don't have any fancy photo editing programs. I DO have paint though, and I might give it a shot now!
Post a Comment