Jae's Rockin 13th Birthday is tonight at my house. I have quite a bit of stuff to do yet so this will be short and then I better get busy!! :) I think there will be about 6 girls here. We are having build your own pizza, nachos and cheese, chocolate fondue, ice cream bar and sweet sushi (instead of cake). Lots of fun things happening! Amy and Destiny are coming home to help me...thank goodness!! Billie Jo will be here to assist to, even though parties aren't her thing. We are going to have a good time with loud music and giggly girls!
It looks as if I will not get to go to MiKaela's graduation. I talked to her last night and of course she is ok with it. She is very kind that way. I know it is a very hectic time for her family and they are not celebrating the event with an bunch of company and festivities. Hum....is that a party I should work on??? :)
1 comment:
it sounds like you have a fun party planned, wish i could come :)
Post a Comment