Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busyness....

Lots of things today.
First of all, last night as I was trying to go to sleep I kept thinking about Amy's situation. She got the apartment which is about 1 mile from the school she wanted to get into. However, school is not going to work for her right now. Before she can get in, she has to take care of some old loans. I wondered, Why would God let her get an apartment so close to the school that she will be driving by everyday, and not get to go to that school? As I thought I realized that maybe God wants Amy to get a bit more on her feet financially and THEN He will let her go to school. By GETTING to drive by the school each day...she will be reminded of her responsibilities and will work even harder to pursue the dream in her heart! God is good, even if things don't always work out they way we plan and when we want them too. It's continual trust I tell ya!!

And here's a couple pictures of that ugly bathroom:
Now keep in mind, the "beige" isn't showing up as yellow on these pictures as it really truly is. Imagine a pee(sorry) colored yellow. Also, the different blues you see on the trim, well, some of it is 3 coats, some 2 and some just primer. Once I realized how bad it looked I quit painting on it. Another thing, under the brown was a textured handpainted flowery thing and I didn't get that all sanded off good enough and it does show through.


And for some fun:
Pictures from yesterday of the girls.
Sierra does not like to share!
Sierra in the playground bubble....

Hannah all tired out......

1 comment:

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Lisa-thanks for stopping by and entering my give-a-way. even though Tiggerdaisy won, I hope you will come back!
As a nurse, when you described your yellow paint as "pee" I had to laught cuz we see all kinds of yellows in my business!! Good luck on that re-do. I know your pain. We are currently remodeling our basement!!

In his Graces~Pamela