Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bags are packed!

Tomorrow I head to Fargo and then Friday morning Amy and I are off to Lifelight Festival! I'm excited and nervous. I'm not much of a traveler. I like MY home and MY comforts here. I told Amy tonight that she will need to have some patience with me. Problem is...she's about out of patience already. Her job has been very stressful! She has a 9 year old bullying her!! Tomorrow is her last day there. She needs a vacation. I hope I don't annoy her too much and that we both have a good time. Pray for us. :)

4 comments:

Anna said...

i will pray for you!!! PS. What kind of festival are you going to???

Unknown said...

Safe travels! WIll pray for traveling mercies. I haven't heard of that Festival. Hmmmm...sounds like a google moment :)

I have an award for you on my blog. Stop by when you get back.

Blessings,
Mari

Anonymous said...

WATIING FOR YOUR UPDATE!!! Not very pariently I may Add! I bet you and Amy had a blast. Much better then the Idol tour! Ill check back for that update.
Bridget

Anonymous said...

pstiently...see cant even spell today! lol
Bridget