Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise!

I finally got enough courage to change my blog template. I'm not very good at change and I also didn't want to permanently delete all the info and stuff I've put into my blog. But I did it! I do have a few things that I'm still trying to figure out how to add, but overall it's going well. I want to change the color of my blog title, but for some reason, I can't, at least not yet. I must give credit to the designer of this blog template. It comes from http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/
I LOVE her templates! Her name is Lena Toews and she also does custom designed blogs if you are interested. I just happen to find her by going from blog to blog as I usually do! Anyway, I'm kinda excited about this change. :)

Oh and here's a picture of the Birthday Girl from last night.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog color and the header. Very cute. I happen to know that birds are very "in" right now! Love it!!

-Jen E

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture and LOVE the change to the blog! It looks very nice. Have a great weekend. Marsha