Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm back

I haven't posted in a while. Been kinda busy I guess. Update on the bathroom......Total YUCK! Seriously. I painted the bottom chocolate brown and the upper half a leftover yellow that was supposed to be beige and then a dark teal border in between the two colors. What was I thinking?? I hate it, and plan to start over by first re-doing the yellow/beige. Then I will get rid of the teal. I didn't even actually finish the teal because I did not like it at all. Last weekend I took all of the blue towels and shower curtain back. I will not be getting anything until I know what I want!


I spent another weekend in Fargo. Amy was looking at an apartment and I wanted to see it, but we could not get a hold of the guy to let us see it, so that was a bummer. We did alot of talking, trying to figure things out. It's interesting how God works. Amy has some ideas of where she wants her life to go. She has a dream. But it seems in the past couple days that Amy's dream is not God's dream for her at this time. It's hard to understand why her dream can't be His dream too! Guess he knows best and we have to trust Him on it. I keep going back to the study book I'm in. I re-read bits and pieces from other people's study and I realize it is just up to God and I have to trust Him with her life. From the study: " God knows the best routes for us. He sees dangers and temptations that we don't see along the way. Sometimes we get frustrated with God when He takes us through places we hadn't planned on going. His route sometimes apperars to be out of the way , inconvenient, tiresome, and confusing. But we must recognize His voice, listen carefully, and do exactly at He instructes." What Happens When Women Walk in Faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, where are the pic's of the 'yucky' bathroom??

By the way, great message on trusting God...

Scarlett