We've all heard the saying that if March comes in like a lamb, it goes out like a lion. Well, today, here in smalltown ND...it's pretty nice outside. That's good........and bad! Maybe this year it won't be true, huh? It COULD go out like a lamb too, couldn't it? Considering the fact that some have predicted a much wetter/snowier March, I suppose that little verse could likely hold true. We'll have to wait and see. But for now...it's nice and that's good. :)

4 comments:
We should always be thankful for the small things in life.
By the looks of this post, it certainly seems like you are! :)
-Francesca
I love fellow seekers. ;)
Thanks for visiting my blog this morning!
it's still cold here.. actually colder than usual! so maybe it will soften all the way down your way.. i'm just above you in Sask, Canada!
Hi Lisa! Here's hoping for a great Spring for you and me both! Good news - you WON my baby animals collection from tiny two's! Congrats and thanks for playing. Please email me your mailing address at cari_berry@hotmail.com and I will get it off in the mail to you!
Post a Comment