Friday, March 13, 2009

What you find in blog hopping.

I LOVE blog hopping. I think that's what it's called. :) I go from blog to blog to blog. THAT'S why I don't get anything done around here. All these unfinished projects....it's because of the wonderful blogs I find and must read!! So today....I started out on Bakerella (one of my favorite blogs) and I ended up with finding Wild Olive Tees. They sell women's tees that spread the word of God. AND, they are very very cool looking. Very trendy and unique. I'm certainly impressed. I can't decide on which Tee I like best....but this one really catches my eye.

That's another story of mine....making a decision! Anyway, if you like to wear Tees and you want to spread the Word..check them out here. Thru March 31 shipping is free. How cool is that?? AND on their blog they have a contest going to win $75 in free merchandise!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and for sportin' our Wild Olive Tees button! You have been entered into our giveaway!(Thanks for following too. :) )

LOVE your blog design!!!!

blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Amydeanne said...

I'm a blog hopper! i can't help it sometimes, and Bakerella! one of my favorites to visit!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What neat shirts!
I also just wanted you to know I got your prayer request, and will be praying for you this week~
RRS