Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prayers are being heard

It seems as if the River is slowing down and receding. We are thankful!! It is just watch and wait now. It will take several days for the threat of flooding to be over so there will still be alot of activity in Fargo/Moorhead this week. Amy is staying with Destiny for now. Will just see from day to day how it goes. I had wanted Amy to come home this weekend to help me with Maci's party, but she did not want to be stuck here and not able to get back for work. Even though the school's are closed all next week it sounds like she will need...well...get to work! That is a blessing too! Destiny's place of work has moved all of it's residents to other towns so I am not sure when she will be able to work again. I hope it's not too long of a wait. Keep praying.

I have the girls tonight and we've been really busy so I will be posting some fun pictures after I get them downloaded.

No comments: