
For even I, the son of man came here not to be served but to serve others and to give my life as a ransom for many - Matthew 20:28
Thought I'd add this to my blog today. It is such a great verse. Guess I'm feeling a bit like I need to remember what God taught about serving others.
4 comments:
The Holy Spirit is truly speaking to us when we see His word over and over again in a short span of time. The words of wisdom for the day is service. May we obey and be servants of the Lord today. Thank you for sharing.
Again Seeking to Serve
Willnette
This is so powerful, and I'm glad I got to see and read it again! I praise Him!
Beautiful verse. We try to teach our children the same thing about serving one another. Not that it's producing any fruit right now... :)
Be blessed.
Post a Comment