Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kids

Last night I went out to supper with Billie Jo, the little girls, Grandma, Marc, Crystal and Amelia. Try taking 4 little girls, one pre-teen and an 87 year old Grandmother out to eat....all at the same time!!! :) We took up 3 booths! It was a nice time though...but so busy. One thing that happened that was so incredibly funny was Hannah was drinking a malt, without a straw and without a lid. So as she is trying to "drink" this malt she had to tip the cup farther and farther up (it was a THICK malt). All of a sudden I looked over at her and she had a face full of chocolate malt!!! She had tipped it so far up that it fell out onto her. Imagine freezing cold chocolate all over your face and even up your nose!!! Well we got her cleaned up...only to have the very same thing happen AGAIN 5 minutes later! I wish I would have had the camera along. It would have been a good picture. But then again we were so busy cleaning her up that taking a picture just wasn't even a thought. Oh to have these "little" situations every day. Kids are so fun. :)

1 comment:

Sturgmom said...

I've never done it with chocolate malt, but I have gotten a face full of ICE before. It's hard to find that balance between getting the last of the drink and NOT shifting the ice...