Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Day

Today is both Glen and Amy's birthdays!
It's always a fun day to get to celebrate two birthday's in one.
Glen is not home today so his celebrating will be on the road somewhere.
I hope he at least finds a piece of cake somewhere that he can enjoy. I am going to Fargo today and we are suppose to be having a picnic for Amy's birthday.
It is raining now in Fargo so not sure if the picnic idea is going to work out. She loves rain,
so I kinda look at it as God's present to her today.
I am taking Hannah and Sierra with me so that should add to our fun! :)
I talked to Billie Jo last night and she said the girls were SO excited to go with.
They want to stay with Destiny and go swimming at her apartment.
We have some fun things planned so I will share pictures when we get home.
Not sure how long we will stay, we'll have to see how they do.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

thank you so much for stopping by yesterday!!