I've been blogging now for almost 2 years, I think. In blogging I do alot of blog surfing. :) I end up all over the place checking out alot of other very inspirational and fun blogs. Alot of times these other blogs offer giveaways. Well I HAVE to enter. :) When I first started blogging I won a couple prizes, but never got them, so I wondered if it was just like a fake prize that I had won. Well I am here to say that prizes are not fake! I have won quite a few things recently and I'm kinda excited about that. :) Today as I was on Extravegant Grace I see I just won a book!
Spiritual Mothering: The Titus 2 Model for Women Mentoring Women.
Kristin Armstrong's book, Work in Progress: An Unfinished Woman's Guide to Grace! From Dusty at To the Moon and Back.
bunch of stationary and personalized (with the letter m) styrofoam cups! :)
All from Inviting Company.
I also won a Hobby Lobby Gift Card with a $10 value from The Wright Blessings.
That was fun to spend!! :)
I won another book a while back about mothering too.
Also won a package of baby things...soaps, bandaids, etc. Very cool.
So yes.....blog giveaways ARE real! Now I'm thinking it's time for me to have a real giveaway too. I will most likely do in on my Party blog...but I will post the notice here too. Not really sure what to giveaway yet. Have been thinking though. :) Stay tuned.
I've read the description of it and I will say, it sounds very good!
Other prizes I've recently won are aKristin Armstrong's book, Work in Progress: An Unfinished Woman's Guide to Grace! From Dusty at To the Moon and Back.
bunch of stationary and personalized (with the letter m) styrofoam cups! :)
All from Inviting Company.
I also won a Hobby Lobby Gift Card with a $10 value from The Wright Blessings.
That was fun to spend!! :)
I won another book a while back about mothering too.
Also won a package of baby things...soaps, bandaids, etc. Very cool.
So yes.....blog giveaways ARE real! Now I'm thinking it's time for me to have a real giveaway too. I will most likely do in on my Party blog...but I will post the notice here too. Not really sure what to giveaway yet. Have been thinking though. :) Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Congratulations on being a winner : ). How cool is that? That book sounds great!
Post a Comment