Thursday, June 11, 2009

Off to Campmeeting

Campmeeting has always been the highlight of my year. Because of the job I have now I have not been able to take time off to go, until now. We used to go for the entire week. Packed up the kids and off we went. It was a week of spiritual growth and great times. Lots of good memories. This year I was thinking about not going. Not sure why. Marilyn asked me to go with her and I thought I could, but wasn't sure I really wanted to. Well, she went and fell off a ladder a week ago and is on crutches. She cannot drive very far at all. And she STILL wants to go to Campmeeting!! It's 100 miles away for those of you who might not know that. SO, geuss who's going to take her dear friend to Campmeeting? :) It will be good. I think God wants me there. Of course He does. He always wants people to be blessed by His word. So I'm excited to see what He has in store.

1 comment:

mommytoalot said...

Have a great camp meeting.
thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.
Lisa