Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
I like this verse because it makes me realize I need to put my trust in God NO MATTER WHAT! It's in His hands. That's faith.
I like this verse because it makes me realize I need to put my trust in God NO MATTER WHAT! It's in His hands. That's faith.
6 comments:
Amen to this verse. Happy WFW!
Amen! what a great WFW!
So true...I love the illustration. I posted late too. I was making visits and noticed you posted after me so thought I would come by. BTW I used to have the same sweet blue birdy template it is cute.
Have a Blessed evening,
Sherry
So very true! thanks for sharing your WFW ~Hugs, HL
AMEN! Thanks for participating!
What a great post. Stopping by from SITS to leave some bloggy love!
Post a Comment