Yesterday Amy and I went to Minneapolis. We intended to leave by 7 but didn't get out of here til 8....but it was fine. We got to the outlet mall at around 12. We spent about 3 hours there!
I bought 2 dresses at the first store we went in...Dress Barn. One dress will be for the wedding, the other, well I just loved it and will wear it whenever. :)
They did have a sale on...buy 2, get $10 off, so I HAD to buy two. :)
I am holding on to my receipt for the dress for the wedding, just in case I find something I might like better. It is black and Anthony is having a hard time understanding why you would wear black to a wedding.
Well I said I am not going to wear white!! :)
Amy found alot of really good deals. She did get two dresses also. I can't believe how much she loves shoes! I am not that into shoes, but she thinks she has to have shoes to go with every different outfit....goodness! And she is bold with her shoes too. I am so simple it's pathetic!
We made it to the Mall of America at about 4.
It was very hectic traveling there, lots of traffic and a van filled with some very STUPID people. I'm sorry, but I just have to say that, considering we had to view some guys bare rear end against the passenger window of the van. WHY would anyone do something like this????
I honestly do not get it!
I bought 2 dresses at the first store we went in...Dress Barn. One dress will be for the wedding, the other, well I just loved it and will wear it whenever. :)
They did have a sale on...buy 2, get $10 off, so I HAD to buy two. :)
I am holding on to my receipt for the dress for the wedding, just in case I find something I might like better. It is black and Anthony is having a hard time understanding why you would wear black to a wedding.
Well I said I am not going to wear white!! :)
Amy found alot of really good deals. She did get two dresses also. I can't believe how much she loves shoes! I am not that into shoes, but she thinks she has to have shoes to go with every different outfit....goodness! And she is bold with her shoes too. I am so simple it's pathetic!
We made it to the Mall of America at about 4.
It was very hectic traveling there, lots of traffic and a van filled with some very STUPID people. I'm sorry, but I just have to say that, considering we had to view some guys bare rear end against the passenger window of the van. WHY would anyone do something like this????
I honestly do not get it!
The mall was fun, but I was nervous about getting back out on the right road and all the traffic. Glen assured me that is was going to be really bad leaving! I didn't buy anything at the mall. I think the thought of that van and Glen telling how bad it was going to be just made me a wreck. But it did not stop Amy!! She had fun and again found some very good deals.
We left the mall at 7:30pm and made it back home by 11.
The traffic was excellent! No incidents at all!! :)
The traffic was excellent! No incidents at all!! :)
1 comment:
Just wanted to send you a note to let you know that you won one of the copies of Kristin Armstrong's book, Work in Progress: An Unfinished Woman's Guide to Grace from my blog.
Now, all I need is a mailing address to give to the publishing company and they will ship your book! No P.O. Boxes please(U.S. and Canada only. You can email me from my blog!
Congratulations!
Dusty
Post a Comment