It seems as if "somebody" is trying to tell me something. In the past couple of months I've struggled ALOT with some issues regarding other people and how they treat others, etc. It has been difficult for me to Love certain people because of this. During this time this little quote has been invading my life! I mean seriously invading my life....it's everywhere!
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
I don't think the verse is for "those" people, it's for ME!! Can I tell you how hard it is to apply this idea when you feel pushed down, disrespected, and unimportant? Well....too bad Lisa, do it anyway! I think it might help me in the situation if I DO apply this to my life. Wow, I have work to do. :)
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
I don't think the verse is for "those" people, it's for ME!! Can I tell you how hard it is to apply this idea when you feel pushed down, disrespected, and unimportant? Well....too bad Lisa, do it anyway! I think it might help me in the situation if I DO apply this to my life. Wow, I have work to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment