Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm really loving the daily verse today.....
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Philippians 4:8
What a struggle I'm having to keep those good thoughts in my mind today. I'm consumed today by the yucky stuff in life. I want to follow this verse! It's just so hard....today.

3 comments:

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

I am praying for you...I have fought with my thought life so much-the "what if's", the lies, the sins and this passage has helped me to gain control. I do not know your battle this day but I am praying!

In His Graces~Pamela

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hi, just yesterday I heard some detailed, vivid things from a terrible courtroom trial about a murder, and I cannot stop thinking about those details because I was so shocked and horrified. I start thinking about evil, and before I know it, I'm depressed and regressing in faith. But this verse helps me deal with thoughts that just seem to come at me involuntarily. Thanks for posting.

Yolanda said...

My thought life is what trips me up!

Gotta stop that stinkin' thinkin'!

Lovingly,
Yolanda