Thursday, February 19, 2009

80 % off at Hobby Lobby!!!

I went to Bismarck today and of course I HAD to stop in at Hobby Lobby. I quickly found that they are offering 80% off on alot of home decor. I'm telling you there's alot of nice stuff for a very reasonable price. I didn't have much time to spend there so I had to look quickly, but I saw alot of thing that would work for my Party Business, however, since I was short on time and I don't know for sure what I need...I didn't buy a thing. :( I know, that's terrible!! I planned to go back after going to my mom's appointment with her....but I decided since the weather didn't look good, I better head home. So if you are up for some really good deals, head to Hobby Lobby, but save some stuff for me!
I really enjoyed going to my mom's dental appointment with her today. I love seeing how other offices work. And this one....VERY NICE!! And both Mom and I liked the Dentist quite well so that is good...concidering she HATES Dentists. :)


4 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

Thanks for the hobby lobby tip, and thanks for stopping by my blog. PLEASE, come say howdy any time!

Sarah J. said...

Thanks for the tip, I love hobby lobby very very much! This blog is very inspiring!

Sturgmom said...

Great tip! Hopefully you can make it back over there before all the good stuff is gone!

Chandy said...

I'm looking for Wenda, too! I love Hobby Lobby also! We were just there the other day but were disappointed at the lack of good clearance items...