Monday, February 9, 2009

I can't believe it myself.

So I've thought for a long time that going to a Chiropractor was a bad thing. They only give temporary help. They don't really FIX the problem. All my co-workers even know how I feel about Chiropractors. They go and I've told them...watch out! But they go anyway.
I've been having some problems lately and have decided to go to the Chiropractor! Seriously, what has happened to me? And guess what? I like the Chiropractor that I'm going to! I think he might know something! He's been doing some work on me and I hear things happening and he says things are moving around. Whew! That's just crazy. But good. I'm trying my very best to trust him so that is a start for me. Even if he cannot fix the main problem that I went in for, I know that what he IS doing is good. So...IF you hesitate in going, like I did, I think if you can find a GOOD Chiropractor, you'll be glad. :)

4 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I hope he's able to fix your problems. I think a good chiropractor can do wonders and a bad one can do a lot of damage. But, I suppose the same is true for any doctor.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

Kate said...

Hey - Found you on SITS. It's always nice to find a fellow Jesus seeker. And oh man, I am a chiropractic fanatic! Whenever I think about all the problems that can go wrong with our spine and nerves and disc bulges, or whatever, I always think about how we'd never have continuous back pain if we hadn't eaten of the fruit!! Imagine a non-fallen world with no back pain. LOL

Anonymous said...

hmmm, sounds like a good thing you listen to your daughter.

amy & lisa said...

Thanks Amy for finally posting on my blog.
Of course I should be listening to you, my daughter, more! You are pretty smart, I will say so myself. :)