I'm blogging,
reading other blogs,
searching for more ideas
and checking my mail and
I can't imagine having another thing to be checking.
Oh...what to do. Any advice? Is facebook a good option? Is it worth my time? Will everyone invade my privacy? Will I be friends with people I don't even normally talk to? Ok...enough already. What should I do? reading other blogs,
searching for more ideas
and checking my mail and
I can't imagine having another thing to be checking.
4 comments:
honestly, i wouldn't have joined facebook if I had known what it was... basically people find you and add you to their list... if you chat.. it's up to you .. nothing too exciting.. more like a phone book..
and re: the book.. it's actually really good! I was wondering if the title would catch anyone's attention! lol
God Bless!
I LOVE FB b/c it has allowed me to reconnect with TONS of people from HS and college who I haven't seen for years. Over a decade.
You can set your profile to private so that only your friends can see your info and pictures. I don't mess with all the silly games and requests and stuff, but I love seeing what old friends are up to!
My brother keeps trying to sway me to the dark side also! I tell him I don't want to be "found" by people from my past - at least not until I weigh 120 lbs again!
He loves it thoug!
I am a Facebook fan because it's an easy way to stay in touch with friends and family in one place. Less work for me than email. and there are some really fun fanclubs and memes on there too! BTW, love your blog design and title. My design is by Lena too, but not nearly this cute!
Post a Comment