Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally!!!

So back in July I decided that it was time to re-do the bathroom. Here is the post about that if you forgot. Here are before pic. (JUNE)
and here's a pic after the first re-do. (JULY)Chocolate brown and some very ugly left over yellowish color for the top part and ceiling with what was suppose to be a dark turquoise blue for trim.
I hated what I did and it took me 7 months to re-do it. Crazy...but now I like it.
Here's today :) (FEB)I kept the chocolate brown on the lower part and did an olive green for the top part with a soft white for the ceiling and trim.
The blind I bought doesn't fit, so I have to find a new one. Still have to look for Shower curtain and rugs. Maybe a few decorations would be nice too. Also bought new light covers which you can't really see since they are blaring in the picture. :)

1 comment:

Sturgmom said...

Hi there! Visiting from SITS!

I love the athroom redo- that green is gorgeous!

And you blog is cute too- did you make your own banner? I love the bird!!