Although I LOVE my music on my blog...you may not, SO, I've taken the advice of my daughter, (once again) and changed it from auto start to what's it called....you start it yourself if you want to listen to it. :) I'm not sure if I'm going to like it this way, we'll see. I'll give it a try.
3 comments:
I used to have the player on my blog, on auto-start. Like you, I changed it so someone could start it on their own. Then I changed it back. Now, it's gone. LOL
I don't prefer the auto-start setting. I usually push pause on their playlist when I pull up someone's blog w/ auto-start. The reason is...I'm usually already listening to my own stuff when I'm at the computer, and when another song starts playing with it it's very confusing!!
I love music but sometimes it just doesn't work where I'm reading my blogs. I just hit the mute button on my laptop. No big deal to me!
Dropping by from SITS! Have a great day!
Denise
There's Always Room For One More
Post a Comment