Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good News!

If you noticed my Prayer List on the side of my blog...you saw Marsha's name and that she needed prayer for her surgery. I got word that surgery went well so YAH!!! Now Marsha, if you are reading this......RECOVER FAST!!! :) We miss you, but don't worry about us...we'll be fine. You should just take care, and I know you practiced alot, but please don't fall off those crutches! :)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Amen!
Prayers for a speedy and full recovery now!

Sturgmom said...

What a wonderful answer to prayers! Here's more for a quick recovery!

Sheryl said...

I love your idea of posting your prayer list on your blog. I might just have to copy if you don't mind.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lisa, I am feeling a little better each day. The crutches are starting to make my arms sore but nothing to bad. The leg is pretty black and blue, sure glad I wasn't awake for something like that! Thanks for all your prayers. Love Marsha