Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something New...The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY…

Tuesday Feb. 10th

Outside my window
ICE and Snow...but it's fairly warm out. :)

I am thinking…
I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

I am thankful for
Time off!

From the learning rooms
I've got nothing to share here. :(

From the kitchen
pretty quiet in there

I am wearing
jeans and a long sleeve t

I am creating
LOTS of things....in my head! :)

I am going
to relax most of the day, watch tv tonight.

I am reading
Life is tough, but God is Faithful by Sheila Walsh

I am hoping...
to get my Party Business off and running better.

I am hearing…
the computer running.

Around the house…
some piles of papers/bills I've been going through.

One of my favorite things…
chocolate!! AND watching my little nieces. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Work, Dr. Appointment, Watch AI

Here is picture thought I am sharing…
the Prayer Wall at Women's Retreat...last fall.

2 comments:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog during my Saucy week.

Tiffany said...

I always love reading the responses to The Simple Woman's Daybook. I've never done it myself though. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope your son's wedding is perfect, and their marriage even better!