Saturday, February 21, 2009

She's better. :)

I just got home from Fargo this morning and I am happy to say that Amy is feeling better. YAY! That was some wicked strep!
I'm posting her picture here....she's probably going to be really mad at me! She took it a while back and I love it.

In other news........The Bachelor finale is next week! He better pick Molly, that's all I have to say about it.

We are still missing our Marsha at work. Praying recovery is going better.

I've had to cancel my Chiropractor appointment last week and can hardly wait till I can get in this week.

My friend Scarlett should be arriving back home tomorrow from her wonderful vacation. :)

I think that's all my news.

7 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What a great Mom you are. I am in my 30's, with two children on my own, and still call my Mom whenever I am under the weather. She rescues me everytime!

Wonderful that you and your daughter share a similar bond. She is lovely!

-Wenda

Tiffany said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. She's very beautiful!

forever folding laundry said...

Your daughter is indeed lovely! So sweet of you to look after her like that. She's lucky to have you!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I checked out your party site and you have some great resources! (And I loved those Bakerella Hello Kitty pops, too!)

~Keri

Megan said...

So glad she's feeling better. She's beautiful! =)

Kristina said...

I'm glad she is feeling better! What a cutie she is! :)

Hccm said...

I had to go back a few post to see that was your daughter. Happy to see that she is okay:)

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

theUngourmet said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. That darn Strep sure is going around. I was up all night with my 7 year old. I don't think it is Strep though, thank goodness!