AND...he brought home a coffee maker, a HUGE can of Folgers and some flavored coffee grounds! We don't even drink coffee!!! Again...so random. He said that it's just nice to have this for when company is here. We rarely ever get company! I just think it's funny the things like that that he does. And to think what I NEEDED him to bring home was cat litter. So...anybody want some Caramel Brownie Something something Coffee? I'll get the pot ready...wait, I don't really know how to run the thing yet. :)
And yesterday I got to watch my little and one not as little nieces! They are just so fun. They make me smile! Love them!!!
Earlier I posted about March coming in like a Lamb. Well the little girls had made little lamb hats in church a few weeks ago so I thought I'd have them make some lion faces for the Out like a Lion part of March. Here's their sweet picture.
And little Maci Rae is not even ONE and she is coloring already! I was surprised by her interest in it.
And then there's Jae. Isn't she growing up? She can be alot of help with the girls and then she can be well....a pre-teen too! :)
I decided to take the girls all out for Pizza. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! :) It was crazy....but it was fun and I think they enjoyed eating a few bits of pizza, fighting over their space, and running through the pizza place!
5 comments:
enjoy the pre-teen, before you know it she will be a teenager!
Stopping in from SITS...you have a lovely blog! And how nice to get random, unexpected gifts! I love that...
Those lion crafts are such a cute idea!
I say never look a gift horse in the mouth...or a husband who comes home bearing gifts. :)
Chocolates and a coffee maker? Those are some really great gifts. How totally fun for you!
-Francesca
Thanks for popping in on my blog yesterday! I noticed on your profile that you're a fan of Leland - they are played often in our house! =) I think I prefer the first CD over second still. Also, amazing that the littlest one has a crayon in her hand and is not eating it. My 11 month old would have had it shoved in her mouth...ah, teething.
Post a Comment