Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flooding

I've been talking to Amy and reading the Fargo paper online. This is so serious!! This is the Breaking News Headline: "Fargo says, Sandbaggers still 'Desperatly Needed'". I know that Amy and Destiny are going to try to get out there tomorrow. Amy said it's all anybody there is talking about. So many schools are closed so that the high schoolers can help with the sandbagging, even businesses are letting employees go to sandbag! She is planning to come home for the weekend, but now I see that part of the interstate is actually closed due to flooding. Please keep them all in your prayers as they fight this incredible situation.

2 comments:

Amydeanne said...

I didn't realize fargo was flooding.. Manitoba right above it in Canada is talking about evacuation as well for the flooding.. I'll be praying for both places!

Sturgmom said...

I will be praying for them. The whole situation sounds so disatrous and tragic!