Well I got to attend Campmeeting for a couple days. I took my dear friend who fell and hurt her ankle very badly. She is still on crutches, or a wheelchair when possible. :) It was just too hard for her to "walk" all over the campgrounds so we found her a wheelchair. I was very surprised that she even considered a wheelchair! She's so much of a go getter I didn't think she'd want to be in a chair! But she did. And we enjoyed the meetings we attended. I tell you what, God has a plan! Seriously. God has a plan. Every meeting I went to had a message that I personally needed to hear. God has a plan. He uses people to reach people. I love how God works.
1 comment:
I love it when God confirms that you are in the right place at the right time, by sending a word that is especially for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the camp meeting.
thanks for stopping by
Post a Comment