I found a site that is just wonderful. It's called Operation NICE. It's a site that encourages you to be nice to others, to do kind things, to be thoughtful. I'm thinking we could all use a little niceness in our lives whether it be giving or receiving. I think this is a very cool way to get us all thinking about niceness a bit. There are some very simple ideas listed on this site about ways to be nice such as :
Overtip your waitress.
Give an extra $5 when you pay for something (retail, fast food restaurant) and ask that they apply it to the next person in line.
Or how about this one........
Thank a co-worker or employee out of the blue for there hard work.
Overtip your waitress.
Give an extra $5 when you pay for something (retail, fast food restaurant) and ask that they apply it to the next person in line.
Or how about this one........
Thank a co-worker or employee out of the blue for there hard work.
So check out the site...it's pretty darn cool.
And go ahead...be nice. :) I'm sure going to try.
7 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog! It is so nice to meet you! I love the redo on your bathroom-wow! what a difference paint makes...it looks spectacular!
I saw your snowmobile post, as well-I have not desire to do that, however, many people do that here in Michigan. Not so much in the Detroit subburbs, but up north, by our cottage...very neat!
I just posted the Quiche Me, by accident-I had my friend over and we are on her blog! This is actually Ruby Red Slippers at www.lionstigersandboys.blogspot.com
Sorry!
That is a cool website, thanks for the heads up. And thanks for the complement on my blog. I'm not usually that productive, so I had to brag a little.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blog land today! I love meeting like minded, Christ serving women! It does my heart good! Stop by anytime!
Thanks for the reminder to be extra nice to people!
That IS awesome. I think being nice could possibly change the world.
I'm a big believer in the power of nice. Thanks for the site.
Post a Comment